Media & Materials
Organizations committed to EEAL have a wide range of outstanding media and communications materials to offer that are tailored to the needs of different target groups and combine the perspectives and strengths of government, civil society, and social enterprise organizations:
- Environmental film documentaries and video clips
- Environmental radio and TV programs and productions, and newspaper articles in cooperation with LNR national, provincial and district radio stations, LNTV, Lao Youth Union (LYU) and other media producers, as well as English and Lao language newspaper articles
- A Media Kit that incorporates most of the mentioned EEA-related films, videos, radio and TV programs, and print media productions
- Website and social media platforms at YouTube and Facebook
- EEA information and learning resources and materials, including specialized factsheet flyers, posters, infoboards, comics and other media conveying environmental messages authorized by MoNRE and technically supervised by GIZ on climate change, forest protection, wildlife and biodiversity conservation, co-management of national protected areas, and the international wildlife trade.